Sunday, November 28, 2010

Briony's Garden

I was wondering around Briony's garden so I thought that I would share some of her flowers, Don't ask me to name them. I am sure that Briony could though.

Here is the entrance to our house.


Looking back you can see that there are numerous trees.

This is Brionys standing stone in the picture above in the centre. We are hoping to develop the property into a retreat eventually, were people can come and relax and experience the birds and animals that we have around here.


Some blooms in the front of the house.


Bird of Paradise. I won't give the technical name as I can't spell it.


This is the back of the house. There is a small cave in the bushes at the back,which is quite well inhabited judging from all the droppings in it.


A lovely white tree pity the sun wasn't shining it is very vivid.








A sweep round the garden of various flowers.


A view from the front veranda where Briony has her early morning cup of tea and listens to the birds,while she wakes up.
Well I hope you enjoyed the tour.

5 comments:

  1. That was absolutely beautiful, Chris. I felt as though I was there in Briony's garden. Especially the last image of the balcony overlooking the garden. I trust you will have a wonderful week. Blessings, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly enjoyed it. I loved how the flowers were framed by the rocks. I missed your posts, come back soon.--Inger

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning! What a beautful garden. And to have a balcony like that too.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful garden, so natural looking. I wonder what inhabits the cave. Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taki ogród z przyjemnościa bym poogladała. Pozdrwienia z Polski

    ReplyDelete